Travel Conditions Green Tours & Travel
- All rates quoted are subject to price and price increases, and apply unless otherwise stated per person.
- Children under 2 years travel for free, between 2 – 11 years children discount is possible on request.
- At reservation there should be a payment in advance of minimum 25 % and the resting amount should be paid ultimately 7 workdays before departure of the tour. In case of any failure of this, GTT may decide to cancel the tour and to maintain the 25% deposit. If canceled by participant, this can take up to 7 days before departure, and if canceled 3 days or less before departure, the entire amount must be paid. Cancellation must also be given in writing (to avoid misunderstandings).
- Tour Programs are subject to change, as for export GTT also depends on third parties and external (weather) conditions. This may be possible that a tour will not (entirely) proceed under the program and the corresponding guide to view own actions and find an appropriate solution.
- Not taking these conditions cannot be due to GTT, and if a person has reserved for a group, this person will act as group leader, so it will have to abide by the terms and conditions of the group.
- An appropriate travel, accident and / or cancellation insurance is required.
- When participating GTT is responsible for any damage due to the possible lack of communication, transportation and medical assistance on the spot.
- GTT cannot be held responsible if one has not complied with taking any necessary malaria pills and / or vaccinations.
- The journey is mentioned in whole days including the day of departure and arrival.
- GTT can in no way be held responsible for delays, schedule changes, delays in performance of services by third parties as a result of force majeure situations.
- GTT is responsible if during the execution of the tour there is no wildlife spotted, as the implementation takes place in and around known habitats and the guides are going to export to the extreme to implement your wishes.
- In any serious misbehavior of one or more participants, it is required that particular participant(s) may be taken out for the rest of the tour without refund.